Live-in Companion- Newton, MA
- Newton, MA
- Full Time
Live-in Companion | Housekeeper to manage residence in conjunction with Employer, various vendors and assist Employer as needed on all and any daily tasks. This position requires someone to be proactive, anticipatory, well organized, highly attentive to detail, flexible and willing to be hand’s on an on-going basis. A self-starter with good steady energy.
This role includes a variety of tasks, light cleaning, laundry, occasional project management, daily organization, errand running and shopping, cooking and serving, driving. Most importantly, this position is for someone who is trustworthy and committed to support the Employer.
- Similar employment experience with verifiable references
- Willing to undergo full background checks and signs a confidentiality agreement
- Computer proficient
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Physically be able to perform all tasks required for position, lift up to 35 pounds and climb ladders as appropriate (e.g. change lightbulb)
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible in schedule, generally full-time, Monday-Friday schedule
- Strong command of the English language
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS