Family of four is looking for an experienced and energetic housekeeper. Applicants must be experienced working in a high-end estate and be able to demonstrate skills in all aspects of household cleaning. The ideal candidate will be organized, professional, discreet and highly trustworthy. Candidate will wear a professional uniform.
- Full-service housekeeping, including but not limited to:
- Deep cleaning of high-end residence (including sanitizing kitchen and bathrooms) , Vacuuming, dry/wet mopping, floor care, dusting, cleaning all surfaces (such as furniture, windows, trim etc.)
- Care for fine furniture and surfaces, art and valuable items - Experience with cleaning artwork, china, silver, bronze, copper, marble etc.
- Family laundry & dry cleaning - Machine laundry of clothing, towels and bedlinens, Selective hand washing of fine garments (e.g., silk, cashmere), Ironing, pressing, steaming, folding and maintaining organization of closets
- Help with serving and clean up when entertaining
- Maintaining high standards of care and professionalism in household
- Running errands as necessary, such as shopping for grocery and cleaning items, using employer vehicle
- Answering phones and doors with proper etiquette
- Excellent, verifiable references
- Must have transportation to work and clean driving record
- Must live within 30 minutes driving distance of Scarsdale
Schedule: Full-time, 5 days/week (Monday-Friday, either 7:30 am – 4:00 pm or 8:00 am – 4:30 pm at employer’s discretion, incl. 30-min unpaid lunch break) with heavy flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
Salary: $30/hour (based on experience) , Health insurance available & year-end bonus based on performance, Paid major holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day), 2 weeks paid time off, plus up to 1 week of unpaid time off
PLEASE SEND RESUME